Diabetes in the Workplace ~ It's Impacting Our Bottom Line: The cost of Diabetes to U.S. companies reaches $245 Billion and continues to climb. Productivity losses are upwards of $20.8 Billion. Put statistics aside and direct your attention to individuals – employees, business managers and owners for a healthy win-win!
ABC "D" for Diabetes: Diabetes shortens our lives by 5-10 years, puts a dent in our bank account, and takes the fun out of life. Understand the basics of this deadly disease as it's never been taught before.
Heal Diabetes with the Power of Food: Food can be your worst enemy or the best form of medicine. Astonishing side effects revealed!
Diabetes, Does Genetics Tell the Whole Story? Do you believe diabetes it's inevitable? Learn how your family can beat the genetic odds against this devastating disease.
Are You Raising a Future Diabetic? Learn why you may be putting your family’s health at risk.
Diabetes on the Go: Healthy fast-food choices
7 Habits to Reverse Diabetes in the Workplace
- Be proactive. Take responsibility by defining challenges and opportunities.
- Begin with the end in mind. Envision what you cannot currently see.
- Put first things first. Live a more balanced life.
- Think Win-Win. The win-win attitude possesses three vital character traits.
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Know the disease.
- Synergize. It's teamwork to successfully reverse the effects of diabetes.
- Sharpen the saw. Have a balanced program for self-renewal.