Who understands your needs better than another diabetic; or should I say ex-diabetic? Work with a results-oriented coach to teach you how to regain your health through holistic lifestyle changes.
Learn to reverse the effects of diabetes, no matter how chaotic your life is ~
- Lower your A1c
- Decrease or eliminate glucose spikes
- Naturally improve or eliminate neuropathy
- Decrease or possibly eliminate the need for medication or insulin
- Increase your energy
- Lose weight
Book A Consultation Today
Select a coaching style that works for you, In-person or Virtual:
- Private Coaching ~ you are treated as an individual, not grouped into the "diabetes" bucket
- Group Coaching ~ Coaching can be customized for your group
- Family Coaching ~ Are you raising a future diabetic? We work past your DNA.
- Online Coaching ~ Learn on your own time and your own pace
- Seminars/Webinars ~ a great way to gain insight and learn through in-person seminars or webinars on your PC, iPad, or phone
- Concentrate on tasty, healing foods
- Identify external factors contributing to elevated glucose levels
- Learn the lab tests you might be missing
- Master the art of dining out and attending social events. Learn the hidden ingredients in restaurant food.
- Food and glucose monitoring by Coach Denise
- Learn how to listen to what your body is telling you to keep diabetes away long term.
- No carb counting - no dieting! Stop the diet merry-go-round and learn how to make lasting lifestyle adjustments.
What do I need to do to start coaching?
- This is not a diet program, be committed, and ready to do some work.
- Commit to testing your glucose before and after meals and possibly spot checks at other times during the day. (This is temporary.)
- Open communication with your coach, the good, and the not so good!
- Change your thought process. Start thinking about improving your health versus managing diabetes.
- Be ready to set goals and learn how to reach them.
- Contact Denise by booking your first consult:
Schedule an appointment as needed. Be prepared to make the most of our time together.
- Reversing vs. managing diabetes
- How to reduce glucose spikes
- How to improve your A1c
- How to set up a successful kitchen
- Grocery shopping, more than shopping the perimeter
- Dining out without sabotaging your efforts
- Understand your diabetes lab results
Any diabetes questions